MTN seeks 6 graduate engineers to join its team in Roodepoort. The mission of the programme is to develop, mentor and coach young technology graduates within network engineering and information systems. The MTN Graduate Programme is 2 year programme designed to upskill, impart practical knowledge and know how to further develop the graduates to become fully competent in the core functions of Network and Information systems.
If you are a graduate wishing to build your career in a global, innovative telecoms company that touches lives in the communities where it operates, MTN is for you!
Young, emerging talent across our footprint have the power to change the future! MTN aims to attract these talented individuals to help realise its vision to be a leading telecoms player in emerging markets.
- Following and completing all courses and practical’s successfully within the given timeframes
- Learning to work in the corporate environment
- Developing effective Teamwork skills within the Technologies areas to learn by doing and observing
- Effective monitoring of and involvement in all technical changes and products & services of MTN
- Effective building of relationships: external and internal
- BSc. Engineering (Electrical light current),
- M Eng. (Engineering Management)
- Bachelor of Technology Engineering Electrical (Light Current)
- Master of Technology Engineering Electrical (light Current)
- MSc. Telecommunications
- B.Eng Telecoms
- M.Eng Telecoms
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://e-business-hub.mtn.co.za/OA_HTML/OA.jsp?OAFunc=IRC_VIS_VAC_DISPLAY&OAMC=R&p_svid=179333&p_spid=6919838″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online [/otw_shortcode_button]