The Msunduzi Municipality, in line with its Human Resources Development Strategy, hereby presents exciting opportunities for students in 2016 (Ref: BUR 16)
Applications for bursaries offered by Msunduzi Municipality are expected from candidates who are studying or have been accepted by an institution of higher learning to study towards the following qualification:
- BSc Electrical Engineering (1)
- National Diploma: Electrical Engineering (1)
- BSc Civil Engineering (1)
- National Diploma: Civil Engineering (1)
- Bachelor in Town Planning (1)
- National Diploma: Town Planning (1)
- Bachelor in Real Estate ( Valuations) (1)
- National Diploma: Engineering Survey (1)
- National Diploma: Horticulture (1)
- Bachelor in Commerce in Internal Audit & Accounting (2)
- Bachelor in Social Science – Environment Management / Geography (1)
- Undergraduate student at a tertiary institution or completed/completing Grade 12.
- A youth residing in Pietermaritzburg with a willingness to learn & work in Local Government
- A South African Citizen of a historically disadvantaged background
How to apply
Closing Date is 13 November 2015. Application forms are available at the Local Youth Desk, or on the Municipal Website. A comprehensive CV, academic transcripts, Grade 12 results, or 2015 June Grade 12 and Trials results and ID document, must accompany the application forms. Where possible, applicants should submit a letter from the Institution confirming their enrolment / application. Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All information will be verified.
To apply: post or hand deliver your application, quoting the reference number, to the following address:
The Msunduzi Municipality, Private Bag x 321
Prof Nyembezi Building, Ground Floor, Foyer Application Box, 341 Church St, PIETERMARITZBURG 3200
Enquiries: Ms Bongiwe Zungu Tel. No’s: 033-392 2804
If you have not heard from us within eight weeks after the closing date, please accept your Application to be unsuccessful. The Municipality reserves the right to make no appointments. The Msunduzi Municipality is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer.
Via – Msunduzi Municipality