Closing Date: 10 September 2018
Location: Pretoria and Elandsfontein
Premier Foods Apprenticeship committed to creating a vibrant working environment where all employees are passionate and excited about their contribution.
Our ongoing aim is to be recognised as a leading FMCG employer and to create a working environment where people feel free to share ideas and goals.
A career opportunity has arisen within Maintenance Departments. This apprenticeship programme spans over a 3-year period and is a great opportunity for a young person who is motivated by self-development, together with commitment and drive towards learning.
Have you attended a technical high school or have you studied the following technical subjects at a TVET college:
- Electrical Trade Theory
- Mechanical Trade Theory
- Mechanical & Electrical Drawings
- Engineering Maths
- Engineering Science
If this is you, then together with your analytical and logical thinking, your attention to detail, good communication skills and your ability to contribute to a high-performance environment is required by Premier.
This will consist of accredited theoretical and practical training which on successful completion can lead to you becoming a qualified Millwright.
All employees who would like to be considered for this role and who meet the minimum requirements are invited to apply.
Table of Contents
- N2, with four (4) subjects relevant to the trade
- N3 qualification will be advantageous
ALL SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE AN ON-LINE ASSESSMENT.
PLEASE ATTACH A CERTIFIED COPIES OF YOUR ID AND QUALIFICATIONS.
- Required to work a 5-day week
- Required to work shifts
- Will be expected to work weekends, public holidays and after hours as and when required
- Milling business unit apprenticeships will be required to travel between sites, as and when required
- Own transport will be advantageous
How To Apply