Metrobus Graduate Internship Programme
Metrobus and Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) are offering ten (10) young graduates the opportunity for Integrated Workplace experience. The Graduate Internship Programme is for a fixed period of twelve (12) months during which the graduates will be exposed practical working experience. The successful graduates will receive a stipend of R4500.00 per month for duration of the programme.
Required fields of study:
- Human Resources Management or Labour Relations (3 Positions)
- Finance: Supply Chain Management or logistics (4 Positions)
- Information Technology or Computer Sciences (3 Positions)
Objectives of the programme:
Bridge the gap between academic study and workplace requirements
- Offer young recently qualified, people with potential to gain workplace experience and skills in the world of public Bus Transport
- Offer structured training programme relevant to local government and public bus transport
- Each intern will work with a dedicated coach who offers soft skills training and practical on the job training
- Prepare interns for future employment opportunities.
The applicants must have completed a degree or a national diploma in one of the above stated field of study to be considered for a shortlist, must be a South African Citizen and be computer literate.
Required Personal attributes (both Integrated Workplace Experience & Learnership Programmes)
- Able to work in a team
- Have strong attention to detail
- High learning agility
- Be results oriented
- Be customer focused
- Able to prioritise and muli-task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Have a positive, can do attitude
How to apply
Closing Date: 17 September 2015
Candidates who meet requirements should forward their CV’s, including an application letter, certified copies of relevant qualifications to this email address: [email protected] or fax the applications to 086 212 2503.
Telephonic enquiries: Kgaugelo Malatji 011 403-4300 ext 222.
NOTE: Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 8 weeks may consider their application to be unsuccessful.
Via – Metrobus