Reference Number: SDCCR066N
Department: Customer Relations Management
Salary:R78 852 – R99 960 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 9
- Driver’s license with PrDP
- Relevant experience
- Deliver and collect correspondence from Customer Care Centres within the Metro
- Perform Messenger functions and distribute Council documents including agendas and minutes
- Collect and deliver mail from and to all Metro areas
- Copy and bind documents and books
- Collect goods and materials from the stores
- Transport personnel for official Council business
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and
driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following
Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, 2nd Floor, Room A216
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3615/3612/3619/3608
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the
required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable
to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application
within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having
been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes
to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Powered by WPeMatico