Mediclinic Panorama, invites applications for electrical engineering In-Service Training opportunities based at ithe Engineering / Technical department in Plattekloof
Mediclinic Southern Africa operates a range of multi-disciplinary acute care private hospitals in South Africa and Namibia and focuses on providing value to its patients through safe, quality care in a patient friendly environment.
• Attend and successfully pass various training courses with Medical equipment suppliers.
• Compile regular training reports.
• Complete projects by agreed deadline as assigned during training.
• Assist with any Ad-hoc functions as required.
• Perform repair work as assigned, adhering to agreed limited scope of work
• At least completed all the theoretical subjects for the National Diploma in Electrical Engineering Light Current or National Diploma in Clinical Engineering (T3 or S4) and requiring practical experiential training (P1 and P2).
• Computer literate in MS Excell and MS Word.
• Valid code B (code 08) drivers licence will be an advantage.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to perform under pressure in a hospital/clinical environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Willingness to work overtime and fullfil standby duties
• Willingness to be appointed at any Mediclinic hospital in South Africa
How to apply
Closing date is 12 October 2016.