Are you media technician seeking some guidelines on how to write a cover letter? We offer help!
Cover letter has evolved in the past couple of years to become an integral part of any job application that includes media technician jobs. Below are some contemporary cover letter writing principles that will provide guidance in this regard.
• Tell a story about your candidacy that your resume cannot tell. Show them how you can fit in and be productive.
• Outline what you can deliver in light of what you have already delivered for previous employers. Yes! Bank on your professional accomplishments.
• Explain your interest in the specific firm you are applying at. Show what you know about them and tell them what inspires you to become a part of their team.
Below is a well written media technician cover letter sample for your guidance.
Media Technician Cover Letter Sample
45 Sunshine Ave • Cambridge, MD 59200 • (006) 333-6666 • jason @ email . com
December 9, 2014
Mr. Nelson Benedict
24/7 MEDIA SOLUTIONS
55 Roselyn Ave
Dear Mr. Benedict:
Your vacancy announcement for Media Technician in yesterday’s ‘Times’ attracted my attention. 5 years of experience in supervising videotaping and production for district meetings, events and programs along with technical expertise in media based software are the essential assets I bring to your advertised media technician position. As a senior media technician at the MONASH University I have established a track record for successfully managing complex recordings and live transmissions.
In synchronization with your job requirements mentioned in the ad, I possess a strong background in a wide range of transmission and recording processes including message encoding, editing and signal routing. In addition to being an expert in providing library services to patrons in microfilm I also maintain substantial knowledge regarding multiple codec and wrappers supporting VOD and DVD formats.
Some areas of my expertise include:
• Content ingestion and metadata input
• Processing of tape-to-tape and tape-to-file requests
• Media creation, trans-coding and format conversion
• Program time compression support
• Identification and entry of segment and ancillary data
My demonstrated ability to communicate technical issues effectively with vendors and non technical departments is another strength that will prove to be effective at 24/7 MEDIA SOLUTIONS.
I am excited about this opportunity and would like to see you in person for further discussion. Please contact me at the above number to schedule an interview at your convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Powered by WPeMatico