Employer – Evraz
Closing date – 30 January 2015
Ref – INT EXT ADD 012 NS HRD
Purpose Of This Job
This trainee position will give the candidate the ideal opportunity to gain experience as an Engineer in-Training within a corporate manufacturing environment. The program will last between 18-24 months of on-the-job training inclusive of soft skills training within the company. This will be a limited duration fixed term contract.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
The trainee program will consists out of the following areas of exposure:
– Engineering exposure
– Application and exposure within field of study.
– Operational Exposure
– Day-to-day running and activities within the division.
– Ability to apply relevant theory practically in any given context.
– Dynamic, energetic and committed individual.
– Computer literate.
– Leadership skills and display potential to develop into a leadership role.
– Networking skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
– Business awareness and orientation within our operational environment.
– Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) English.
– Analytical and problem solving skills.
– Ability to deliver tasks in a timely manner against deadlines.
– Common sense approach and ability to work on own.
– Attention to detail and ability to take ownership and responsibility.
– Willingness to learn.
– Project management skills.
Completed BSc or BEng degree in the following fields:
– Mechanical Engineering (X3)
– All subjects to be passed with a good academic average
Download application form.
Applications must be emailed to: email@example.com