My client SABRI is offering an exciting opportunity for a Marketing student from Cape University of Technology (CPUT) to venture into an Internship programme as a Project Assistant.
This is a 3 or 6 month Internship will not only challenge but equip the potential student with the necessary skills and experience as they prepare for their future career.
South African Business Resources Institute (SABRI) is a nonprofit company that provides resources to start up and existing businesses that facilitate growth and sustainability.
The project assistant will provide a full support role to project managers responsible who are responsible for project implementation and budget management.
- Update project plans with deliverables
- Set up fortnightly project meetings to review project status
- Ensure that project expenses are correctly allocated
- Prepare project reports, highlighted risk areas and communicate to the relevant project manager
- Reconcile project turnover and costs to general ledger reports
- Provide consolidated project reports
Required competencies and experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in project management
- Proficient in MS Project
- Must be a team player
How To Apply
SABRI is prepared to offer an internship to an above average final year student seeking an internship.
Please forward a comprehensive CV, identity document or passport and copies of educational certificates and the salary expectations to [email protected].
Preferably students residing in the Southern Suburbs in Cape Town.
Closing date for appointments is 30 April 2015