Marketing Internships 2018 at Bosun Group
Applications close: 20 January 2015
The Bosun Group, a privately owned group of companies specializing in the manufacture and supply of precast concrete products, has two exciting internship positions available in Midrand. The successful candidates would report directly to the Marketing Manager and be assigned their own brand to develop, namely Bosun or SmartStone.
- Must have a degree or diploma in Marketing.
- Own, reliable transport is essential as “site visits” within Gauteng will be required.
- A strong interest in marketing.
- Fluency in English, including the ability to write copy and proofread.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather content for the company’s websites, newsletters and social media profiles;
- Posting and uploading new content to the website and active social media profiles;
- Carry out scheduled/regular updates of existing content;
- Provide accurate and creative copy writing and proofreading skills;
- Contribute to the development of marketing material;
- Liaise with advertising agency and media;
- Fulfill general administrative duties;
- Offer general assistance to the Marketing team;
How to apply
Apply, by sending your CV, a recent photograph and a piece of copy, written by yourself, describing your life story and most important human characteristics to firstname.lastname@example.org.