Submit CV: Internship / Graduate at Hilti South Africa Careers
The Hilti Global Management Development Program is a development program for Masters graduates and young professionals in which you can get to know our business based on different projects and assignments. Through the elements of the program, such as the joint global summits, you can quickly build up a cross-divisional and cross-functional network. Training at a world-class business school and mentoring by a senior manager of our group helps you with your development. The program will commence in 2018.
- The goal of the Hilti Global Management Development Program is to develop future executives and functional specialists. You will be offered individual career-development opportunities, including tailor-made projects, training and mentoring coaching. In the end, your individual performance will be the determining factor of your future career opportunities.
- Real business, real work, real responsibility from day one. This is followed by project assignments suited to your abilities and career goals – individual, flexible, customized.
- Fast-paced international assignments which offer a global view of core business areas for your personal and professional development
- Senior leaders mentor and support you in crafting your personal career path by sharing knowledge, information and perspective. The course at a renowned business school prepares you for managerial responsibilities.
What’s on offer:
- Global Impact: A truly cross-cultural experience where you can make a difference. Interact with colleagues and peers from around the world through international placements.
- Exposure: Multi-country experience with regular exposure to management teams. Networking with experienced colleagues and peers. Involvement in key projects critical to the success of the company.
- Program Structure: A 24-month program that includes various projects having clear objectives, in multiple countries, as well as global summits.
Apply if you are:
- Recently graduated from university (Masters) with above-average degree in Marketing, Engineering or Business Adminstration.
- Bilingual (fluent in English and another language).
- International experienced through studies, internships or first working experience – Advantage
- Mature, assertive and have high ambition and desire for general management.
- A team player with good communication skills and social and intercultural competency.
- Open-minded, internationally mobile and looking for new experiences and challenges.
- Have no more than 5years working experience (excluding internships and vacation work)
How to apply
Click here to apply online
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates