M-Net Afrikaans Channels is currently offering Contracts Administrator, Scheduling and Music Scheduler Internship opportunities. Are you fluent in Afrikaans and got one of these skills then apply immediately.
Please note the following VERY IMPORTANT points for application consideration:
- The duration for the internship opportunity is offered for 12 months.
- Applicants must be fluent in Afrikaans – this is absolutely compulsory.
- Valid formal, completed qualification is a must.
- The position is based in Johannesburg.
- This position is also open to PWD (People with Disabilities) candidates.
· When applying – kindly put the name of the position for which you are applying, in the subject line.
Table of Contents
Click Here to Apply for Contracts Administrator Intern: Afrikaans Channels
Click Here to Apply for Music Scheduler Intern
Click Here to Apply for SCHEDULING ASSISTANT INTERN
Please forward copies of your comprehensive CV to [email protected]
Closing date: 28 August 2014
Please note that if you have not received any feedback by 26 September 2014 your application has been unsuccessful