M-NET: Human Resource Team Administrator Internship 2014
Closing date: 27 June 2014
Are you studying Human Resource? M-NET has an Internship Opportunity in Human Resources Team Administrator.
M-Net Human Resources seeks to appoint a pro-active and dedicated Employment Equity individual to assume responsibility as Human Resources Team Administrator Intern (for duration of 12 months).
This person will report to the Skills Development Manager and will be based at our offices in Randburg.
External factors which influence the work environment, taking future conditions and strategic imperatives into account)
- Global organisation
- Confidential environment
- Multidisciplinary and Cultural diversity
- Customer service orientated
- Teamwork approach
- Technological environment
- Multicultural environment
- Labour relations act
- Employment equity
- Industry legislation
- Dynamic company
(External and internal individuals or groups to whom products, services, programs and information must be provided)
- HR team
- HR consultants
- M-Net managers and employees
- Management team
- General public
(Products, services, programs and information which the individual must provide to external individuals or groups, in order to accomplish the organisation’s promise and strategy)
- Process invoice payments on SAP for Human Resources, to meet Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements and deadlines (this includes internal payments)
- Provide suppliers and customers with the proof of payment. Provide employees and Skills Development staff with proof of bursary payments
- Record, track and maintain database of all invoice payments
- Sector Education Training Authority (SETA) grant claims – Request invoice and relevant documents as per SETA approval and SLA. Manage, track and record all SETA payments
- Petty cash management (eg. Books for bursaries, functions, etc.)
- Reconcile the Training Database against the General Ledger (GL) account for all payments made.
- Receive and maintain updated preferred provider database, etc.
- Load new suppliers on SAP (this entails liaising with provider to receive required documentation ie. BEE certificate, Tax Clearance, VAT certificate, cancelled cheque, Letter from the Bank, Company registration documents on letterhead, etc.)
- Assist with information for the compilation of reports
- Manage and maintain filing of documentation in employees’ staff / personal files, HR files, etc.
- Order and control stationery
- Manage telephone and message system for the team
- Maintain and update HR databases and reports
- Adhere to Policies and Procedures – Division and company specific.
- Assist with organising and planning team events
- Coordinated and managed diary on Outlook
- Screened telephone calls
- Resolved customer queries
- Planned, coordinated and communicated relevant interventions
- Travel arrangements
- Managed visitors
(Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs)
Computer literacy and Travel procedures:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Organisational understanding
- Human Resources policies and procedures knowledge
- Matric (English and Mathematics compulsory)
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organisational/administrative skills
- Information seeking
- Questioning skills
- Planning & organising
- Attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Energy & drive
- Deadline driven
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Withstanding pressure
- Time management
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Must have completed a Human Resources, Skills Development or related qualification (Degree or equivalent)
- Computer skills
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates
Please note that if you have not received any feedback by 11 July 2014, please consider your application as unsuccessful.