Submit CV: Life Healthcare Learnership Programme 2018
Vacancies exist for HWSETA Basic Level Pharmacist Assistant Learners, based at Life Entabeni Hospital, Durban and Life Mercantile Private Hospital, Port Elizabeth. The successful candidate will be offered a HWSETA grant that will cover the course fee and stipend while in employ for a 12 month period. The successful candidates will contribute to effective functioning and co-ordination of the Pharmacy and will report to the Senior Pharmacist and the Tutor.
- Supplying of medication to the wards and theatre on requisitions and assist with management of all pharmaceuticals within the hospital under supervision of a pharmacist
- Controlling inventory (ethical and surgical). Ordering stock as per LHC protocol.
- Assisting in aggressively managing dead stock in the hospital.
- Ensuring that the security protocols are adhered to.
- Maintaining highly ethical and professional standards.
- Stock-take, cycle counts and investigation of variances
- Unpacking ethical and surgical stock, checking expiries and invoices
- Work allocated shifts over weekends and public holidays
- Grade 12 with mathematics and science
- Computer literacy
- Good organizational skills are essential, as well as teamwork and strong customer orientation.
- Other competencies required are an ability to work under pressure as part of a team, excellent communication skills and precise and meticulous work.
- Service-orientated personality
- Availability – immediate
How to apply
Click here to apply