The KwaZulu Natal Department of Health Internship Programme for Professional Allied to Medical Services.The Department offers equal opportunity and is an effective action employer whose aim is to promote representatively in all levels of occupations categories in the Department. The department has allocated 4% of the internship programme to People with Disability (PWD), therefore people with disability must feel free to apply.
Applications are invited from unemployed graduates with a 3 year Diploma/ Degree in the following fields with proof of registration with the professional body.
Interns with a Social Worker Bachelor Degree are required at the following hospitals:
Interns with a National Diploma in Environmental Health Sciences (Waste Management) are required at the following hospitals:
Key Performance Areas
How to apply
- Application forms to be collected at the above mentioned institutions
- One application must be submitted to the District Office of your residential area; No application from outside one;s district will be con sired. The applications should be hand delivered to the address of the District Office in which you reside depicted in the table below.
- Attach originally certified copies of educational qualifications and ID, and updated curriculum vitae
- A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath as proof of unemployment, clearly indicating that you have not benefited from the internship programme before.
- If you do not hear from the department within 3 weeks of the closing date, kindly regard your applications as unsuccessful.
NB: Failure to comply with the above directives will disqualify the candidate. Contracted candidates will be allocated to institution that fall within a specific district/ Head Office.
District Offices Training Coordinators Contact Details
Closing date is 20 November 2015