Were you unable to complete your B Com Degree/Diploma due to financial reasons? Do you have a part qualification?
All B Com- Accounting, -Cost & Management and – Internal Auditing learners
apply today! Learners will receive a basic allowance for attendance.
The Khanyisa Learnership Programme is a new initiative funded by FASSET (the Finance and Accounting Services SETA) for Gauteng.
Khanyisa includes theoretical training towards the NQF6 ICB Financial Accountant and the training will take place from May 2015 to February 2016.
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Payroll and Monthly SARS Returns
- Computerised Bookkeeping
- Business Literacy
¾ Senior Bookkeeping
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Financial Statements
¾ Technical Financial Accounting
- Income Tax Returns
- Business Law and Accounting Control
- Corporate Strategy
- Management Accounting Control Systems
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks
- Accounting Theory and Practice
Apply now! Create your future!
click on the Khanyisa logo and complete your application online.
Only online applications accepted.
Interviews will be scheduled for May.