Khabza Communications : Internet Cafe assistant job
Location: Kraaifontein, Wallacendene
Closing Date: 20th October 2018
We have a job opportunity for one of our new Internet cafe at Wallacedene .
- Ensure that users are welcomed, helped and provided with a safe and suitable equipped environment.
- To help provide basic computer, the range of facilities to enable printing and scanning.
- Internet assistance like Online Application, Email, Job Search
- Typing CVs,
- To manage day-to-day activities.
- Proper daily records of operation.
- Comprehensive account report after sales.
- Selling of Airtime, Electricity, DSV, Lotto.
- design business cards, flyers, Wedding cards, Invoices, Payslips, changing the background of the photo
- Must be able to speak, read, and write Xhosa, English
- Must have Grade 12 or relevant qualification
- Must be willing to work over weekends
- Must be a mature person
- Must be computer literate
- Must be polite and smart
- Must be able to attend to customers’ inquiries
- Must be composed and serious at work
- Must be residing on the Kraaifontein only .
Hand Deliver @ Khabza.com Internet Café 24165 Shumane Street Wallacedene, Kraaifontein
email [email protected]
Contact Number 073 962 5514/ 076191 8247
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates