Kellogg Company is extending an invitation to 2 potential candidates who are interested in obtaining a national qualification –Food Technology / Food Science. As a consumer focused organisation,Kellogg needs a passionate consumer advocate to help in their Quality Department. The Quality Learners will partner with the Kellogg Plant team to understand their Quality, Food and Sanitation process. If you have tenacity, resilience, determination and drive then this is the role for you! The programme will run for 12 months and is based in Woodmead, Gauteng
To be part of our success as a Learner , you will: Hourly checks as per Quality Control check sheet Online training of operators After hours inspection and/or testing of raw materials Hygiene and housekeeping audit as per schedule (practical training required) Process audits as per schedule Execution of ad hoc projects Systems and Policy compliance reviews
You will partner with our quality driven organisation in a truly iconic global company that has great brands, strong equity and plays a large role in our customer’s lives. We will offer a weekly wage to the preferred candidate, career opportunities for the right candidate along with a great work / life balance.
If you are interested in applying, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be South African citizen
- A pre-employment medical exam will be conducted.
- Must be able to work shifts / weekends
- Must be able to do assignments and tasks given without close supervision.
- Be able to read/write/ communicate in English
- NQF level 4
- A hunger to succeed and grow as a Learner
Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have successfully completed your second year Food Technology qualification/ Food Science Qualification
- Must have basic computer knowledge. Level 1 Microsoft word and excel would be an advantage.
- Basic presentation skills