Are YOU looking for an opportunity to be part of an exciting journey of personal leadership growth? If so, you should consider applying for the Graduate Development Programme at Kansai Plascon.
Only Kansai Plascon combines a 125 year African heritage of quality and brand leadership together with a global reputation for innovation and technical excellence.
Kansai Plascon’s vision is to be the fastest growing coatings company in Africa. As such, it offers its employees the opportunity to be part of an African leader, positioned for accelerated growth and a work partnership that promotes idea exchange and innovative thinking.
A Kansai Plascon Graduate:
- Thinks strategically and is commercially minded
- Is solutions orientated and makes things happen
- Works well in a team and values diversity in thinking and style
- Is flexible, likes and encourages innovation and change
- Has aspirations to be a future business leader in Africa.
The Graduate Experience:
- 18 months from 1 Feb 2016
- Rotations into functional business areas
- Potentially working in East and West Africa
- Mentorship from Executive Leaders
- Corporate Social Investment project
- Leadership development training
- Performance and development coaching
Graduates who commit themselves to learning and to the delivery of exceptional results within a changing and growing business, will have an exciting opportunity to realise their personal and professional growth aspirations in a strong values based partnership with their colleagues.
Candidates who will complete their Undergraduate or Post Graduate degrees in Commerce (Sales), Chemist, Polymer Science, Materials Science, Engineering (Chemical, industrial, Process), by end of 2015 are welcome to apply
How to apply
Applications close on 21 September 2015
To apply please send Peto ([email protected]) your CV, academic transcript, together with a one page written or graphical illustration of your life, highlighting what makes you unique.
Via – Wits