Closing Date: 29 May 2015
Remuneration: R 100 000.00 all-inclusive package per annum Requirements: B Com / National Diploma in Internal Audit
John Taolo Gaetsewe District Municipality is offering Internal Auditing Internship Programme
Key Performance Areas:
- To participate in the Municipal Internal Audit Internship Programme; • Be prepared to work in different municipalities of JTGDM on rotational basis. Conditions:
- Each applicant must submit the following:
- A signed application letter;
- A comprehensive CV;
- Certified copies of qualifications, ID & Driver’s Licence
- Transcripts of the professional qualifications.
- All shortlisted applicants shall be subjected to security vetting rigorous verification of qualifications and references as well through evaluations and the establishment of possible and criminal records;
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted;
- The Municipality reserves the right at all times not to appoint.
- No late applications will be considered.
How To Apply
Applications for all this position should be forwarded to:
The Municipal Manager, John Taolo Gaetsewe District Municipality, P.O. Box 1480, Kuruman or handdelivered to 4 Federale Mynbou street, Kuruman, on or before the 29th May 2015 at 16h00.
• Candidates who have previously applied for the above mentioned posts should not apply as they will be reconsidered
• If you have not heard from us within 30 days from closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.