Company : Western Cape Blood Service
Location : Pinelands, Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 27 November 2021
Western Cape Blood Service: Software Developer Internship Programme 2022
Role purpose: To understand business requirements, to provide systems support, and to develop, test and implement viable IT solutions.
- Development of changes, fixes, integrations and new systems that will run efficiently and securely
- Maintain and update current systems so that it continues to operate seamlessly
- Matric Certificate
- National Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, majoring in Software Development
- Previous work experience in an IT environment an added advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a friendly disposition
How to Apply
Please note that no emails or hand delivered application will be accepted
Should you not receive feedback within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please consider this as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit wpbts.mcidirecthire.com.