Company : Truworths
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: 01 May 2022
The Learnership will allow individuals to be cross trained, making them able to operate in our Credit Services environment, work telephonically with customers and provide customer services on queries pertaining to their store account. To be successful in this position you must be committed to learning and completing logbooks, be prepared for assessments and found to be competent as a Credit Services Agent.
- Learn and form knowledge Prepare for Assessments Dealing with Inbound and Outbound Calls.
- Educating the Customer – education with regards to benefits of payment; NCA, Fashion Delivery Service and consequences of non-payment.
- Administration – demonstrates an ability to adhere to administrative call procedures with speed and accuracy and updates customer details, summarises comments in the memo field.
- Quality of Call Ending
- Grade 10 / 12
- Passion for fashion and retail
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit truworths-learnerships.erecruit.co.