Company : Sappi
Location : Rosebank, Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 05 April 2021
Sappi: Engineer in Training: Electrical
Sappi Southern Africa requires two Electrical Engineers -in- Training for Tugela Mill and Ngodwana Mill to complete a two year comprehensive training programme that contributes the knowledge and practical requirements to become a proficient maintenance or project engineer in a mill.
- Advise on and design electrical devices or components, circuits, semi-conductors and systems.
- Specify production and installation methods, materials, and quality standards and direct production or installation work of electrical products and systems.
- Observe the control, development and monitoring of the operation and maintenance of the electrical equipment and systems.
- Establish control standards and procedures to ensure efficient functioning and safety of electrical systems and equipment.
- Determine manufacturing methods for electronic system and equipment maintenance and repair of existing electronics systems and equipment.
- Ensure that electrical equipment operation and maintenance comply with design specifications and safety standards.
- Investigate and find solutions for operational problems related to electrical, instrumentation and related plant equipment.
- BSc or BEng in Electrical Engineering
- Computer literacy
- No prior work experience is required
- Candidates will need to relocate at their own cost to the area of the Mill if successful (if not based in that area)
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.