Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Date listed: 16 April 2022
We are now looking for graduates who are interested in joining our 18-month Graduate / Internship programme in early July 2022.
Graduate recruitment plays an integral part in our organisation and we place high importance on progressing the careers of inspirational and talented individuals to shape our future leaders. The unique REPL part of Accenture’s culture and structure encourages creativity, nurtures commercial drive and hones leadership potential.
You’ll be expected to make an impact and influence colleagues and clients alike, and while teamwork is essential, you’ll also be accountable, so there’s huge scope to make a real impact right from the start.
The following Graduate Opportunities are open for applications:
- Preferably you’ll have a STEM-related degree
- STEM-related degree refers to any degrees under the following areas of study or departments:
- However, if you have a strong academic record in any other areas of study and are passionate about pursuing a career in test and are willing to learn, then we want to hear from you.
- Strong data related academic background, i.e. Masters’s level in degree in a numerate subject, preferably Data science,
- or Strong theoretical bachelor’s degree (Any)
Examples of numerate Degrees: Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer science, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Studies, Actuarial science, Banking, Chemistry, Physics, Information technology or any other degree which equips students with the ability to manipulate data and to apply math skills.
- Preferably you’ll have a formal education (e.g. Bachelor’s Degree) in Computer Science or an overlapping or related technical discipline
- However, if you have a strong academic record in any other areas of study and are passionate about pursuing a career in retail technology and are willing to learn then we want to hear from you.
From day 1, you’ll be part of our supportive graduate community which offers a combination of training and development opportunities as well as graduate days and socials. Throughout the graduate consultant programme, we’ll review your progress, with regular salary increments to reflect your development and depth of experience.
How to Apply
NB. Please use the links below to apply for the programme you are interested in.
REPL Grad Data Scientist – Graduate / Internship Programme
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.