Publishers’ Association of South Africa (PASA) Internship programme 2021
The Publishers’ Association of South Africa is offering exciting internship opportunities for individuals who want to develop their career in the Book Publishing Industry. The programme is funded by FP & M Seta (Fibre Processing and Manufacturing Sector Education Training Authority).
About the Internship:
- The Internship Programme is a structured placement programme administered by the Publishers’ Association of South Africa.
- Duration: a year (1 February 2021 to 31 January 2022).
- Interns will be paid a monthly stipend.
- The internship will be with contracted publishing companies which are in the Education, Trade and Academic Sectors.
- Interns will sign a contract which will commit them to the period and conditions of involvement and employment.
- Individuals who want to pursue and develop a career in publishing;
- A tertiary qualification;
We are looking for Individuals who are:
- eager to learn
- independent thinkers
- assertive and enjoy language and communication
How to Apply
Applications to be submitted to: [email protected] or via fax 021 -762-2763
Closing date: 30 September 2020
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.