Company : Northern Cape Office of the Premier
Location : Northern Cape, South Africa
Closing date: 07 May 2021
Northern Cape Office of the Premier: Internship Programme 2021
The Northern Cape Office of the Premier seeks to help unemployed graduates to gain workplace experience in the field of work that they have studied by offering an Internship Programme for 24 months. Unemployed graduates must be in possession of a Diploma or Degree in the following fields: Administration, Public Management, Communication Science, Marketing or Information Technology.
Internships are available in the following areas:
- Admin Support – Ref No: DG/04/2021
- Communication Services – Ref No: COM/05/2021
- Monitoring and Evaluation – Ref No: ME/06/2021
- Strategic Management – Ref No: SM/07/2021
- Information Technology – IT/08/2021
- Applicants must be unemployed South African citizens and residents of the Northern Cape.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 to 35
- Must be in possession of one of the qualifications mentioned above.
- Applicants who have not yet received their qualifications must provide academic transcripts or letters confirming that they have completed their studies.
NB. Applicants must submit their applications by stating the area/flied as well as the reference number.
Successful candidates will be required to enter into a 24 months’ internship contract and will receive a monthly stipend of R6 083.70 as per DPSA Interns remuneration schedule.
How to Apply
Completed application forms must be accompanied by certified copies of qualifications dated not later than three (3) months as well as a comprehensive CV. Failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed
Application can be directed to the department as follows:
Senior Manager, Human Resources Administration,
Private Bag X5016,
Hand deliver at: JW Sauer Building, Office of the Premier, Ground Floor (Security),
For Attention: Mrs. R. Booysen.
Closing date: 7 May 2021
All applicants should please note that correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only, if you have not been contacted within six (6) weeks after the closing date of this advertisements, please accept that your applications was unsuccessful.