MWeb: Sales Administrator Learnership Programme 2022
Company : MWeb
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
Closing date: Not Specified
The Product, Sales and Marketing division in Cape Town currently has Learnership for Junior Sales Support Administrators reporting to Sales Support Team Managers, who will be responsible for providing sales administrative and customer support.
This Learnership will be from 01 July 2022 to 31 June 2023. Once completed, you will receive a NQF 3 Certificate in Contact Centre Support
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Contact Centre Team, to meet minimum performance deliverables
- Manage administrative processes with regards to hardware distribution to Mweb clients
- Conduct outbound calls to follow up with customers and also taking inbound sales and support calls when necessary
- Assist with customer escalations and resolutions.
- Grade 12 / Matric or tertiary qualification
- Competent in MS Office packages, particularly MS Excel and Outlook.
- Advantageous: Minimum 1 years administration in contact center or customer query environment
- Working knowledge of sales back end processes a must
- Knowledge of the ISP industry and products advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Database and capturing experience preferred
Skills and Competencies:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Pro-activity and initiative
- Judgment/Problem Solving skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent telephonic etiquette
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Fluent in English
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit mweb.mcidirecthire.com.