- The Applications Form is a fillable PDF format
- Firstly, download the form to your computer or smartphone. You must complete the form electronically on your computer or smartphone – (You must not complete the form by hand as hand completed application forms will not be accepted).
- After you have completed the application form electronically, you must save in the following format. See example hereunder: ID Number_Surname_Firstname_Bursary Application Form
- You must e-mail the completed Application Form with supporting documents to MQA by only using the designated e-mail address as indicated hereunder.
- You must ONLY submit the following documents with this Application Form – do not submit any other documents which are not requested as per hereunder.
- Certified copy of Senior Certificate or Grade 11 report – if you are still in Grade 12.
- Full academic record – if you are already at University or at TVET College.
- Certified copy of ID.
- Proof of Household Income – Salary Advice of both father and mother or guardian. If unemployed – submit an affidavit by father/mother/guardian or proof of SASSA payment.
The MQA bursary supports the following core mining disciplines:
- Mining Engineering
- Mine Survey
Special consideration will be given to female applicants as well as applicants living with disabilities.
The MQA carries a service obligation and successful applicants will be obligated to secure employment within the South African mining and minerals sector for the same amount of years as the sponsored bursary.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this job please visit www.careersportal.co.za.