Company : Johannesburg Social Housing Company (JOSHCO)
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 18 February 2021
JOSHCO: Built Environment Internship Programme 2021
The Johannesburg Social Housing Company (JOSHCO) invites applications from suitably qualified graduates to apply for the 2021 Graduate Internship Programme in the Built Environment.
Duration: Fixed Term Contract (24 Months)
Department: Housing Development
- Matric Certificate (Grade 12)
- Bachelor’s Degree/B-Tech in Building, Architecture, or similar discipline
- Computer Literacy (MS Office applications)
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required
- Must be a South African aged between 18 -35 years
- Must not have participated in a similar programme
- Conflict Management,
- Emotional intelligence,
- Interpersonal Skills,
- Attention to detail,
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting their CV’s together with certified copies of qualifications and ID to: [email protected] quoting the position you are applying for.
Failure to submit the required documents will result in your application not being considered.
Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates and applicants who have not been contacted within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 18 February 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.