Title: IT LEARNER ENGINEER (2015 Intake)
Closing date: 19 October 2014
Location : All 9 Provices
- CompTia A+ and CompTia N+
- Dell: OSD Client Desktop & Client Notebook is advantageous.
- ITIL Simulation
- 0 – 1 year relevant and current IT support experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work in a team
- Gaming license (this will only apply if you are successful).
Key Performance Areas:
- Closure of assigned 2nd level fault resolution calls as per the SLA requirements.
- Executes change control work orders as assigned within the required SLA.
- Maximum stability of IT facility infrastructure components by performing systems maintenance tasks.
- Appropriate execution on projects based on defined deliverables.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure security protocol are adhered to as per standards, processes, procedures and checklists
- Implementing customer service strategy
- Uptime within the agreed service parameters
- Adherence to system maintenance requirements as per SOP
- Ensure equipment is operational as per SOP
- Group system architectural policies and framework are adhered to
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s to [email protected] or
alternatively fax to 0867140645