Vacancies 2014/2015 INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Post Level two (2) year internship programme.
Basic Salary STIPEND of R5 264.01 will be paid every Month.
Closing Date: 17 October 2014
The Alfred Nzo District Municipality is inviting unemployed graduates between ages of 18 and 35 residing within its jurisdiction to apply for the municipality’s two (2) year internship programme. Successful candidates may be placed at any of the offices of the district municipality either in Mount Ayliff, Mount Frere, Ntabankulu, Bizana or Matatiele in order to achieve the following inter alia: Use of the workplace as an active learning environment for new entrants into the labour market; Affording new entrants into the labour market essential work experience.
STIPEND of R5 264.01 will be paid every Month.
The district municipality intends to provide internship in the study fields listed hereunder:
ITEM DEPARTMENT/ UNIT MINIMUM QUALIFICATION(S) NO OF INTERNS REQUIRED CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
- ND: Human Resource Management/ Development 2 posts
- ND- Office Management and Technology 1 post
- COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT ND- Sports Management 1 post
- BA- Social Sciences 1 post
- BA- Environmental Health Science 1 post
- ND- Public Administration Majoring with Disaster Management 1 post
- INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT AND MUNICIPAL SERVICES Degree in Environmental Management/Science/ Natural Science 2 posts
- OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER ND- Internal Auditing/ Auditing 1 post
- ND- Communication /Journalism/ Public Relations/ Media Studies/ Marketing 1 post
- ND- Public Management/ B. Admin or equivalent 1 post
- LOCAL ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND PLANNING ND- Town and Regional Planning 1 post
- ND- Tourism Management 1 post
Interested candidates need to submit brief CV’s,
certified copies of tertiary qualifications identity document,
proof of residence and application letter.
All enquiries relating to this notice should be addressed to Ms Akhona Zibobo or Ms Nolonwabo Mabunzi from Human Resources Development Section by making use of any of the following method:
Telephone: (039) 254 5112
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
o Acceptance into the programme does not guarantee permanent appointment of the learner into the structure of the municipality nor being registered in our database guarantees acceptance into the programme;
o Proof of canvassing of councillors and/ or managers will disqualify candidates;
o The municipality reserves the right not to proceed with engaging candidates into the programme Please note that applications should be sent by post to the address given or hand delivered to reach our offices not later than 17 October 2014 and candidates should take note of the important notice to candidates.
Applications should be marked “Application for Participation in the Internship Programme ” and should be addressed to the address given below:
Mr M. Kraai ACTING MUNICIPAL MANAGER Alfred Nzo District Municipality Erf 1400 Ntsizwa Street Private Bag x 511 MOUNT AYLIFF 4735
Key Performance Areas
Closing Date 17 October 2014