Location: Cape Town
We seek a highly motivated individual with a passion for fashion and imagery to join us as an intern, with potential to develop into a full time position.
- Degree in Marketing and Communication preferred.
- Assist with managing all the artist’s diaries and keeping up a good working relationship with each artist the company represents.
- Networking and assist in liaising with clients both locally and internationally in both the film and photo industries and keeping those relationships intact and ongoing.
- Maintaining the social media channels and creating hype.
- Writing and maintaining press releases.
- Maintaining a good image of both the artist and the agency.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills.
- Good understanding of a variety of social media platforms.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]