Do you dream of overthrowing Google and dominating SERP’s across the globe? Do you want to take that #1 spot for as many keywords as you can and take your website to the top of the lot capturing insane volumes of traffic?
iMod Digital is looking for a junior SEO with a burning passion for all things search related to join our team and help our Head of Inbound Marketing battle the ever changing algorithm by being his trusty side kick.
You will be responsible for month-end reporting, conducting keyword research and analysis, onsite audits, on-site & off-site optimization, content strategy developments, outreach, link acquisition as well as maintaining parts of the iMod Digital website.
- The ability to conduct on-site & off-site audits
- Must possess the know-how to conduct in-depth keyword research
- Have the ability to compile month-end reports
- Proven track record of increasing traffic and conversions, while also building brands in an online space
- Experience of working with SEO related platforms such as Google Analytics, WebCEO, Moz Tools, Webmaster Tools, Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, Xenu & Screaming Frog
- Thorough understanding of the theory behind SEO techniques & strategies and how to apply them
- The ability to deliver on time, handle pressure and work to strict deadlines
- Be a self-starter and drive forward autonomously
- Work well in a team within a fast paced environment while loving the pressure
- Excellent language skills both written and spoken
- Passionate, dedicated, focused, honest and enthusiastic
- Hungry to learn
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- References to digital & SEO campaigns that you have worked on and achieved great results with.
- The ability to demonstrate that you are up to date with the latest SEO news, tips and happenings
- Google Analytics & AdWords qualified professional
- SEO course certifications
- Design & photoshop skills
What we have to offer
- Over 20 years search engine experience for you to draw on.
- A planned training program to get your skills up to SEO ninja levels like lightning.
- Hands on opportunities to deal with client websites and implement your strategies.
- A wicked office and fun team. Check out some aspects of our office.
How To Apply
To apply for a position please email [email protected] with the subject “PICK ME!!” with your CV attached including a cover letter convincing us of your awesomeness and why you should be the chosen one along with your salary expectations.