- An 18 month employment contract, with a monthly allowance of R5000
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment
- Work exposure to internal audit environment
- The learnership will result in a Diploma in Internal Audit Technician NQF level 6
- B-Tech/Degree in Internal Audit
- Be unemployed
- Previously disadvantaged
- In line with our EE requirements, preference will be given to female candidates
- Not involved in other studies for the duration of the Learnership
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Confident and can work well under pressure.
- Valid driverâ€™s licence.
How to apply
Closing Date: 17 July 2015.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://iemas.jonti2.co.za/vacancy/detail/10764″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply [/otw_shortcode_button]