Atlas Copco’s Business Services unit is offering a Human Resources Administrator Learnership opportunity at Jet Park, Boksburg.
NQF Level 4: HR Management practices and support SAQA Learnership, including practical workplace experience and above recognised qualification.
- Handling of in and outgoing correspondence, including letters of appointment, regret letters, notices, minutes, memos
- Participate in projects to roll out Payroll & Human Resources administrative services to customers- Manage monthly payroll as per agreed schedule
- To maintain all aspects of the Payroll and Human Resources administration processes related to external providers, for example pension fund administration, Medical aid administration, funeral fund administration, liaison with outsourced payroll partners
- Responsible for placing of approved advertisements and announcements on the Internal Job and Project market
- Control of leave records
- Opening, maintaining and closing of employees personnel files
- Leveraging Technology to improve efficiencies within the Human Resources Department, this includes maintenance of the following: Staff Database, The HR Management Software (LabourNet, Scanco)
- Identify areas where HR systems can be enhanced and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Take responsibility for rolling out new modules and software
- Additional administrative and secretarial functions as and when required.
- Must have grade 12
- A minimum of 1 years administrative experience, preferably within the HR environment.
- Proven ability to learn new computer applications
- Good communicator
- Excellent administrative skill
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes essential. With proven expertise in specifically Excel
- Innovative / pro-active
- Energetic self start and highly motivated
- Must be a team player
- Willingness to work and learn quickly
How to apply
Please e-mail your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: 19 December 2014
Via – Atlas Copco
Powered by WPeMatico