Stipend: R 5,000 per month
HKLM is offering an exciting internship opportunity for enthusiastic individuals who think they have what it takes to learn the ropes at a fast-paced strategic brand and communication design agency. The branding and communication internship program is approved by Services SETA, will run for a period of 12 months and will cover various aspects of branding and communication. The goal of the internship is to equip graduates with a well-rounded experience base and ultimately to offer permanent employment as junior brand consultants at the end of the program. (Reference:#HKLM INTERNS 1: 2014)
Location: Johannesburg, Sunninghill
Table of Contents
- Unemployed marketing, communication management, architecture and design graduates who are looking for a career in brand consulting.
- The program will be broken down into two modules
- The first module will be structured around gaining a wider understanding of brand consulting and will cover the different services HKLM offers its clients.
- This module will be broken down into three sub modules each ending with a panel assessment.
- The second module will focus on project management, project accounting and client service and will be specific to the business unit within HKLM that the intern elects to train in.
- This module will be more practical and interns will be integrated into project teams within the company.
- At the end of the program successful interns may be considered for permanent employment.
Salary and start date
Each intern will receive a stipend of R 5,000 per month for the duration of the program.
The program will start on Monday 1 September 2014.
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates