Heinz Foods: Supply Chain Trainee Graduate September 2018
Heinz Foods has a Supply Chain Trainee opportunity in Paarl, Western Cape.
Heinz Foods SA is recognised as one of the world’s biggest Food companies with an array of top quality brands with an unwavering commitment to quality and growth.
- Drive focus and collaboration on customer service levels
- Compile service levels from Heinz Foods SA and IRL/ICL as our 3rd party logistics service providers, and pro-actively communicate on a weekly basis to key customers.
- Compare against customer service levels, understand differences in collaboration and alignment with 3rd party service providers and customers, and make proposals in terms of corrective actions where required.
- Optimise processes and drive improvements to add to the value chain.
- Identify cost saving initiatives that can be tracked and added to Logistics savings.
- Engage dispatch staff and team leaders on process improvements and initiatives and compile CSL data from all relevant parties.
- Drive the culture of problem solving from any deviations from target on process optimisation.
- Engage employees on usage of VM boards to identify losses and eliminating them.
- BCom Logistics Management (preference will be given to post graduate students)
- Initiative and assertive
- Tolerant of stress and pressure
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Able to prioritize
- Able to leverage technology
- Organizational awareness
- Professional with an emphasis on sound interaction with lower, middle and senior management
How to apply
Closing date is 11 September 2015
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.careerjunction.co.za/jobs/-p-suppy-chain-trainee-heinz-foods-sa-p-in-paarl-1836947?utm_campaign=free&utm_medium=msearche&utm_source=indeed&cid=msearche_indeed___free” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates