The job of an HSE Specialist is a really important one and a potential candidate definitely needs a top-notch resume to get an interview call for this position. To impress your reader, always begin with a power packed summary. Just using some strong and industry pertinent adjectives can reinforce your already existing summary. Another key to effective resume writing is customization. Always send out a custom built resume for each position you apply for that convinces the employer straightaway regarding your relevant competence.
Below is a health and safety specialist resume sample.
Health and Safety Specialist Resume Sample
405 Watson Lane • Sandy, UT 67880 • (003) 777-8888 • jordan @ email . com
HEALTH AND SAFETY SPECIALIST
Self-starting health and safety professional with a strong knowledge of diverse occupational safety compliance protocols. An accomplished communicator with track record of educating the management and employees regarding safe and healthy workplace protocols effectively. Expert in identifying hazards, implementing corrective measures and designing suitable PPE for various worksites. Proven skills in risk analysis and safety surveying.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE
|● SOP Development||● Risk Evaluation||● Incident Investigation|
|● PPE Compliance||● Policy Implementation||● Safety Education|
|● Site Monitoring||● Work Conditions Audit||● Management Support|
|● Safety Consultation||● OSHA Adherence||● Risk Education|
METTLER TOLEDO, Sandy, UT
Health and Safety Specialist, 4/2009 to Present
Assist in departmental outreach, organization and workflow, ensuring all operations are in line with OSHA issued safe practices. Offer expert advice regarding health and safety issues. Draft health and safety programs consistent with modern approaches to risk education and in compliance with hazard free work condition standards.
• Ensured 100% adherence to all OSHA defined safe workplace practices and guidelines
• Reduced accident rate by 60% at the plant by leveraging safe and healthy workplace operation protocols and educating all employees regarding same
• Reduced work stress level among the employees by 50% through execution of various workshops aimed at reducing work stress and adopting safe and healthy workplace practices
FREE PORT CORPOTATION, Sandy, UT
Industrial Hygiene Officer, 7/2007 to 3/2009
Guided the management and employees regarding hygiene and safety aspects of industrial heat stress, noise and radiation threats. Conducted regular industrial hygiene surveys and studies in order to develop and implement hazard free and hygienic industrial operations.
• Reviewed the applicable standards of industrial hygiene, elevating the safety and sanitation level at the premises by 40%
• Developed a comprehensive compliance assistance plan for the regional office
AMERICAN INSTITUTE FOR VOCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT, Sandy, UT, 2007
SAPS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Sandy, UT, 2006
B.S., Mechanical Engineering
• Extensive knowledge of health and safety guidelines applicable to industrial plants
• Willing to survey and monitor outdoor sites in all weather conditions
Powered by WPeMatico