Harambee: Work Opportunities for Matriculants / Grade 12
Have a Matric but no job? This is your opportunity!
Harambe is looking for matriculants with less than one year’s working experience who are looking for permanent work.
Harambee is looking for unemployed youth to place at companies such as:
6.Pick n Pay or Shoprite
7. Direct Axis,
Harambe partners with large South African organizations to secure entry level jobs for young people who match our criteria.
Apply now if you:
- Are 18 to 28 yeras old
- Are a South African citizen
- Have a matric certificate
- Have never been blacklisted
- Attended a township or rural school
- Are currently unemployed
- Have not been permanelty employed for more than 12 months
- Have been actively looking for employment for more than six months
- Are hungry for opportunity
How to apply
To apply for Harambee opportunitie,s follow these instructions:
It’s easy to apply, choose on of the following:
E-mail your name, ID number, contact number and township where your live to [email protected] OR
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates