Grindrod Bank Limited is looking to secure the permanent services of an Entry Level Graduate / postgraduate at its Johannesburg Office.
All suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for this vacancy.
This position requires a familiarity with accounting and information technology, good writing & communication skills, attention to detail, and an ethos of hard work. The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciling activities throughout the entire life cycle of the card issuing & acquiring process, as well as supporting the efforts of the Retail division as a whole, Payment Stream Management.
An ability to grasp how the various technologies interact and support the business models of co-brand clients, will be looked for
- Project Management and Business Development for Retail Division projects.
- Assisting Vendor (Business & Technology) Project Manager/s.
- Industry/PASA Project Management.
- Any Retail Division related activities required to establish the Division.
- Operational activities as required
- Matric, BCom Honours in Informatics or Financial Management (or completely Honours) or equivalent
- Accounting & Financial Skills
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Graduate, must be able to operate at business level with clients and interbank
- Graduate must be detail oriented with ability to analyse information
- Comfortable with a technologically complex environment
- Specific Banking knowledge is not a requirement but teach-ability is a necessity
How to apply
Closing Date: 27 August 2015
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://grindrod.pnet.co.za/index.php?s=advert_view&g=4749&x=2380790&i=1437&pop=1″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]
Should you not hear from us within four working weeks from the closing date of the advert, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.