Airlink is looking for a Junior Accountant to join its team at OR Tambo International Airport in Kempton Park.
Airlink is largest independent regional airline in southern Africa, linking passengers to the smaller towns, cities and regional centres than any other local airline servicing more than 30 destinations in Southern Africa.
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- At least 1 – 3 years accounting or bookkeeping experience and demonstrating accounting skills. Preference will be given to someone studying a Finance-related Diploma or BCom degree.
- Effective problem solving and communication skills.
- Must show initiative and take responsibility in problem solving.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word abilities.
- Must be meticulous, accurate, precise, thorough and logical.
- Must have an interest in logistics and accounting.
- Transactional processing of vendor invoices and to ensure correct documentation is collated and attached with each invoice.
- The handling invoice queries, following up with vendors and resolving discrepancies to be completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for general filing and office administration.
- Assisting the finance team where requested on ad-hoc activities.
- Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
- Will assist with any additional tasks within the contexts of the job description.
How to apply
Click here to download the application form. Please email the completed application form together with your CV to [email protected] (Attention: Chris Ziady). Remember to quote this reference number on the subject of your email application: JA-TS-1114
Closing Date: 19 November 2014
Via – Airlink