A position as a Graduate Internal Auditor exists in Audit & Forensics: Santam Corporate Services – Sandton.
- To assist in risk based internal audit reviews, enabling the department to deliver on the internal audit plan and provide Santam’s Audit Committee with independent assurance on the management of risks within the Santam Group.
- Assist in the full audit cycle
- National and international travelling to Santam offices and partners may be required.
- B.Com Internal Audit / B.Com Hons / NDip Internal Auditing
- Specialization in risk management, insurance and accounting will be an advantage
- Studying towards CIA would be an advantage
- Analytical ability and logical reasoning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Negotiating skills
- Time management
- Team work
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Learning and researching
- Planning and organizing
- Following instructions and procedures
- Adhering to Principles and Values
How to apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
Closing Date: 31 December 2014