Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with key corporate accounts and value added resellers to gain an understanding of their businesses and key priorities to identify joint regional sales strategies and tactics for achievement of sales targets.
- Influencing the adoption of BlackBerry enterprise software, including mobile device management (MDM) and enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions through strong relationships with identified targeted accounts.
- Partnering with BlackBerry Marketing teams to develop regional marketing activities, programs, incentives, product updates and customer promotions and at the same time working within budget requirements.
- Actively supporting targeted named accounts and Value Added Resellers (VAR’s) through all stages of the sales cycle including sales planning, delivery of sales programs/incentives to promote awareness and stimulate demand for BlackBerry.
- Building and managing a sales pipeline tracking and activities through the various stages of the sales funnel process.
- Developing and delivering various knowledge transfer activities, support technical product training and information to named accounts and VAR partners.
- Participating in regional BlackBerry trade shows, including delivery of seminars to a diverse audience including end user corporate influencers and technical administrators.
- Engaging internal BlackBerry groups to identify applications, tools and resources available to end customers that will enable them to experience the full BlackBerry value proposition, allowing them to deploy deeper into their organization.
- Degree/diploma educated and looking for your first sales role within a global organisation
- A genuine interest in technology and intrigued by creative ways to improve the mobile experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confident and effective communicator. Ability to effectively present and influence individuals and groups at all levels
- Ability to translate and communicate key business priorities to support the development and execution of tactical sales programs and activities
- Demonstrated sales and key account management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement is highly desirable
- Broad knowledge of mobile enterprise software, unified communications and mobile device management solutions is highly desirable
- Previous direct touch solution sales B2B experience, gained within the wireless, high tech or telecom industry an asset
If you are looking to start your sales career and you think you are up to the challenge of providing serious mobility for serious business, then we want you to join the BlackBerry Sales team.
How to apply
Click here to apply