Great Kei Local Municipality
Closing Date – 07 January 2015
The Municipal Infrastructure Support Agent (MISA) in conjunction with the Energy and Water Sector Education and Training Authority (EWSETA) hereby offers unemployed graduates an 18-months internship in the local government sector.
Graduate Interns will be placed in local government under the tutelage of an experienced qualified municipal supervisor official for on-the-job supervision for 18-months. Opportunities are available on the following Technical disciplines:
– Civil Engineering
T- own Planning
– Unemployed graduates willing and available to undergo 18-months post-graduation workplace experience deployment with a host municipality.
– Unemployed FET College or university of technology graduates, meeting the minimum academic requirements in the form of:
– Civil Engineering – N6 / National Diploma / B. Tech degree (Civil Engineering)
– Town & Regional Planning – N6 / National Diploma / Bachelor’s degree (Town & Regional Planning)
All applications need to include:
– Curriculum Vitae Certified
– Copies of relevant qualifications
– Certified copy of Identity Document
– Proof of Residential address
Applications must be submitted to:
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.