SA Breweries is offering Sales Learnership Opportunities in Potchefstroom, Bloemfontein and Hartswater.
Table of Contents
Key Purpose Statement
To provide people with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 4) with the Food and Beverages SETA. They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months and will complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by coaching and mentorship.
Output and Accountabilities
- Complete Sales Learnership Programme. The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
- Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave.
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential
- Valid South African driver’s licence
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Basic financial literacy and business acumen
- Local area knowledge is a requirement
How to apply
Potchefstroom – Apply online
Bloemfontein – Apply online
Hartswater – Apply online