To assist service specialist with a busy route and maintain high service quality. To train with service specialist on practical and theoretical aspects of the service protocols and service schedule.To support the service specialist with all new installations and upgrade.
- Deliver a quality inspection and treatment service to exceed customer expectation and specification
- Provide customers with written evidence of service delivered and advice for maintaining pest free conditions.
- Up sell Ecolab’s products and services and/or refer sales enquiries for leads to Account Executives.
- Mix and apply pesticides in accordance with label recommendations and comply with relevant legislation.
- Plan works routes efficiently and productively and achieve 100% state of service.
- Accurately submit reports and other related paperwork as required at specified time intervals.
- Manage a territorial area and all customer contained within it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to converse at all levels
- Flexible, as the job may require travel and additional working hours
- Highly motivated
- A driving license
How to apply