The South African National Blood Service (SANBS) is looking for Trainee Donor Attendants in Bloemfontein and Nelspruit.
To assist in the receiving and preparation of donor for donation, as well as excellent donor care during and after the donation. All procedures are undertaken according to SOP Policy documents and other written communication
- Grade 12 (NQF 4)
- Code 8 Drivers license (Manual).
- PDP Code 10 License.
- Meditech knowledge an advantage
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensures effective clinic donor registration to achieve collection targets for clinics
- Assist in the effective preparation and closure of clinics (fixed site or mobile) in order to achieve blood collection targets as a Team
- Assists in basic physical check-ups for possible deferments
- Ensures the delivery of excellent donor care to achieve customer satisfaction and donor retention rates
- Performs general administration duties
- Undertakes prescribed training curriculum professionally and diligently and according to specified timeframes
How to apply
Applications close on 20 April 2015.
Click here to apply