Closing Date: 12 November 2014
Syntell has a vacancy for a Traffic Data Analyst within the Mikros Traffic Management business unit in Pretoria. This position reports to the Traffic Data Engineer.
Mikros Traffic Management supplies high quality range of traffic data collection and weigh-in-motion services. Mikros Traffic Monitoring has established its credentials in this field and currently enjoys the position of being Southern Africa’s leading traffic data service provider. In addition to electronic traffic data collection services, Mikros also specialises in the integration of traffic monitoring and control systems for Traffic Control Centres.
- Manage and plan traffic data collection activities
- Manage traffic data
- Analyse traffic data
- Quality control of traffic data
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science on High Grade
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced)
- MS Office
- Drivers Licence
- Interest or Experience in Traffic Engineering
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize
- Ability to meet customer needs
- Well-developed communication and inter personal skills
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Must have innovative and creative thinking approach
- Computer literacy is essential
- Must have drivers licence
- Computerized traffic data will be an added advantage
- Ability to take responsibility for decision making
How to apply
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
For enquiries, use this contact number: 011 582 2509
Via – Syntell