Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2017/18 Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2-year fixed-term Learnership Contract, commencing in February 2017. Learnerships will be based in the areas listed below. Applications are welcome from persons with disabilities.
• EAST RAND – HEILDELBERG (206508), Roseacres (206509), PARKLANDS (206510), LINMED (206511), GLYNWOOD (206513), SUNWARD PARK (206516)
• JOHANNESBURG SOUTH – LESEDI (206926), BOTSHELONG (206924), MULBARTON (206928), SEBOKENG (206928),• TSHEPO-THEMBA (206929)
• JOHANNESBURG – MILPARK, DONALD GORDON, ROSEBANK, LINKSFIELD, KEMPTON PARK
• JOHANNESBURG NORTH – WATERFALL, FOURWAYS AND SUNNINGHILL
Lancet Laboratories is one of the leading pathology laboratories operating throughout Africa, providing vital diagnostic and monitoring pathology services.
- Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of English language (Written and Verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the specified area for the duration of the Learnership
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 24 months.
How to apply
Closing date is 31 October 2016.
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria are invited to apply for this opportunity by forwarding a concise CV (minimum 2 pages), certified copies of ID and Grade 12 certificate and a letter of intent (no longer than 1 page) motivating why they should be considered for this Learnership Programme to the following email addresses and fax numbers (Quoting the reference number and the area they applying for):
• Potchefstroom – [email protected] or fax 011 358 1365
• Rustenburg – Fax – 011-710-8108
• East Rand – [email protected] or fax 011 358 1367
• Johannesburg – [email protected]
• Johannesburg North – [email protected]
• Johannesburg South – [email protected] or fax 011 358 1367
• Pretoria – [email protected]
Note: Short-listed candidates must avail themselves for background/credential checks.
Closing date is 21 October 2016. Please note that late applications will not be considered. Should you not received a response by 18 November 2016 consider your application unsuccessful.
Via – Lancet Laboratories