Grade 12 Jobs: SARS Seasonal Workers 2018
The South African Revenue Service seeks seasonal workers to handle tax related customer queries within a Branch or Contact Centre in compliance with SARS policies and procedures.
- Grade 12 or any NQF 4 certificate
- 3 years customer service experience in a face-to-face / contact centre / call centre environment
- Customer Service Certificate will be advantageous
- Knowledge of SARS products will be advantageous
Knowledge And Skills:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Customer Relationship Management
- Administrative Support
- SARS system products
- Tax knowledge
- Basic IT Support
- Building sustainability
- Attention to detail
- Planning and Organising
- Standard system products
- Organisational Awareness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that lead to improved service delivery and quality.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in the area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and SARS role players to achieve predefined objectives.
- Ensure that all walk-in tax related queries/or telephonic inbound/outbound queries are prompt, effectively & efficiently resolved.
- Drive own performance to achieve work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Adhere to specified policies, standards and procedures to prevent wastage of resources and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides an opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering a service that is consistent, seamless and error-free.
How To Apply
Click here to apply online
Closing: 17 May 2018
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process. It is the applicants responsibility to have all foreign qualifications evaluated and verified by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA), and proof thereof must be attached. Successful candidates will be subjected to personal suitability checks including pre-employment screening, vetting and integrity assurance testing and will be further required to declare their private interests on an annual basis. The appointment is subject to a positive outcome of the relevant checks.
Putting our people first is an integral part of SARS business strategy. In support of this and our ongoing evolution towards becoming the best employee-centric employer in South Africa, our Human Resources strategy aims to create a high performing environment for our people by role modelling and to embed the right behaviours and values.